Saturday, April 5, 2014

H2H Sketch Challenge

For my first post I decided to try the Close to my Heart Sketch Challenge for this month.  Every week they post a creative challenge and you have all month to submit your work.  For the Sketch Challenge they posted a sketch or recipe and you design a card using that sketch.
Below is the sketch and the card I made using it.















I used some fantastic Close to My Heart products to make my card.
The orange paper is from an older kit called Cloud Nine but everything else is new. I used the paper and ink colors Lagoon and Honey.
The stamp is called Fabulous You #C1533.

Now it's time to make your own card.  Follow the link below for the complete instructions.
Happy Stamping.
http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com/


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I love the framed stamped sentiment. Great take on the H2H sketch. Thanks for joining us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I love the colouring on the bird and flowers. Thanks for playing along at H2H challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful. I have to get that stamp! The frame really makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so pretty! Thanks for joining us @ H2H Challenges!

    ReplyDelete